Facility Rental

If you want to use school district facilities or equipment, you need to apply by contacting the district office at (319)377-4691, extension 1101. The Superintendent or Designee will check if what you need is available and if your application follows the rules set by Board Policy 905.1 Use of District Facilities.

The Superintendent or Designee is in charge of giving you the application forms, checking your insurance proof, and giving you the contract for using the school district facilities and equipment.

When entities use the facilities or equipment, a school district employee will supervise, unless there are special arrangements made with the superintendent.