3. Authenticate your new account by entering your student’s date of birth.
4. Navigate thru the various pages to update your student’s demographic and contact information already on file with the school.
5. In the registration form you will be able to sign your student up for transportation, access Iowa’s Free/Reduced Lunch Application (after July 1), complete the CPI Form A, as well as show interest in various clubs, activities, and athletic teams. **NOTE: Once the registration form is complete and submitted, any additional changes will need to be made with the building secretary.
6. Health documents (including a physical, vision screening, and immunizations) will be requested in the online registration form. They may be uploaded electronically or brought in to your building secretary at your registration appointment.
7. Textbook fees and Transportation fees will be assigned to students in August.
All remaining paperwork that was not uploaded will be brought in to the secretary to be reviewed and verified. Classroom teachers will be assigned in August prior to the first day of school.
For assistance logging into the PowerSchool Parent Portal or with completing the registration form, contact your building secretary, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact District Registrar Jeff Kost at (319) 377-4691 ext. 1108.